Straightening your teeth has never been more convenient or comfortable. Invisalign clear aligners are a great way to straighten your teeth and improve your smile.
- Faster treatment time. Because you’ll change your aligners frequently, your teeth will straighten more quickly than with traditional braces.
- Better fit. The aligners are comfortable, fit your teeth well, and can easily be removed.
- Adaptive. The clear aligners allow us to treat a wide range of teeth-straightening issues, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Practically invisible. If you want your teeth-straightening to go incognito, this is the way to do it! The clear aligners mean that most people won’t even notice them.
- Comfortable. Invisalign is considered more comfortable than traditional braces and you can remove the aligners if you need to brush or floss.
- Convenient. With Invisalign treatment, you’ll only need to visit us about once every six weeks. This is ideal for those who have crowded schedules.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
Before we do anything, we’ll take a look at your mouth, talk about your goals for your smile, and assess whether Invisalign is the right treatment for you.
Your Individualized Treatment Plan
We’ll use a scanner to take 3D digital images of your teeth, allowing us to map out a treatment plan that is customized to your mouth. We can predict how long it will take for your teeth to straighten and we’ll show you how your teeth will move into alignment.
Understanding Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Remember, your aligners are customized to you and are composed of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re practically invisible, which is one of the reasons so many people love them so much. We recommend that you wear them for around 20-22 hours per day, taking them out when you need to eat or to brush and floss.
If you’re feeling intrigued about this exciting new way to improve your smile, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can answer all your questions about Invisalign! We’d be happy to schedule a consultation to determine whether you’re a good candidate for these “clearly” amazing aligners.