If you or someone you love experiences a broken tooth, dental pain, or other types of dental symptoms, the situation may require immediate attention. Dental emergencies are not uncommon, and that’s why we at Crestview Family Dental make it our priority to be here for you.
Common Dental Emergencies:
- Knocked-out tooth or teeth.
- A severe toothache.
- Trauma to tooth or jaw.
- Impaired braces.
- Lost restorations, including crowns or fillings.
- Broken, chipped, or cracked tooth.
- Abscessed gums.
What To Do In A Dental Emergency
If you’re in pain, we recommend you contact us immediately. You do not need to be a patient of record for us to treat you. If we determine you’re in need of immediate care, we’ll do our best to get in you into the office that same day. You should not delay treatment, as some injuries can become worse if there’s not immediate care.
What Is Considered A Dental Emergency?
If you think you’re experiencing a dental emergency, give us a call and we can help determine what should be done. Here’s a list of some of the emergency services we provide:
- Emergency Extractions. We will always try to save your tooth, but sometimes an extraction is the best option. We’ll use anesthesia to make sure you are as comfortable as possible throughout the procedure.
- Emergency Wisdom Teeth Extractions. These can be done if your tooth has erupted above the gums. If you experience pain due to a wisdom tooth eruption, give us a call immediately.
- Root Canals. If you’re experiencing extreme pain because a tooth has become infected, an emergency root canal can alleviate the pain and allow us to save your tooth.
Finally, if you think you or someone you love is experiencing a dental emergency, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can listen to your concerns and help you determine whether you need to set up an appointment.